Babcock Hall, a part of UW-Madison’s Food Sciences Department, has been home to the Dairy Store since 1950. The Dairy Store remodeling included approximately 1,400 sq. ft. of space, featuring a new entry vestibule and an expanded seating area with bistro tables and built-in counters with stools. Durable stainless steel counters were added, and playful, colored tiles now line the walls. Product display space was increased, and contemporary lighting fixtures were installed to highlight menu and product display boards.