The Graphics Marketing Specialist is responsible for enhancing the graphics and content of our proposals, presentations, trade shows, and marketing materials. This role may also have a client facing opportunity with presentations.
Position Reporting Structure: This position has a direct reporting relationship to the Director of Marketing.
Key Corporate Relationships: This position has frequent encounters with internal customers such as partners, architects, project architects, and project managers. Interaction with external vendors and clients is likely as well.
Essential Functions (not in any specific order). Other duties may be assigned.
- Graphic design for proposals, interviews, social media, internal newsletter and new marketing materials
- Coordinate the proposal and interview effort including setting up strategy meetings, creating and organizing the response, coordinating team members, reviewing content and finalizing the product for the client
- Conduct presentations to clients and community groups for public projects
- Provide support to partners and team with marketing materials and maintaining project database
- Assistance with client graphic design projects such as logo design, collateral material and posters
- Studio related collateral generation (presentation boards, project sheets, mailers, white papers and ads)
- Award submission coordination
Competencies: Graphic design, page layout, public speaking, strong written and verbal communication skills, customer focus, flexibility, initiative, interpersonal effectiveness, technical and professional knowledge, problem analysis, problem solving and adaptable. Demonstrated ability to multi-task successfully.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in art, graphic design, journalism, business administration, marketing, or related field (or commensurate experience).
- Three to five years of marketing experience within the professional services sector.
- Experience in an architectural-related field is a plus.
- Must provide three to five examples of logo designs and cross collateral campaigns.
Computer Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual should be proficient in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.