The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for coordinating proposals, presentations, trade shows, events, marketing materials and graphic design.
Position Reporting Structure: This position has a direct reporting relationship to the Director of Marketing.
Key Corporate Relationships: This position has frequent encounters with internal customers such as partners, architects, project architects, and project managers. Interaction with external vendors and clients is moderate.
Essential Functions (not in any specific order). Other duties may be assigned.
- RFP/Interview preparation/generation (includes strategy meetings, compiling electronic files, writing cover letters and custom text pieces, contacting external team members, reviewing content for accuracy and receiving and making edits from the internal team)
- Graphic design for social media, internal newsletter and new marketing materials
- Support of lead development staff (create marketing materials and maintain database)
- Assistance with client graphic design projects such as logo design, collateral material and posters
- Studio related collateral generation (presentation boards, project sheets, mailers, white papers and ads)
- Award submission coordination
Competencies: Graphic design, page layout, strong written and verbal communication skills, customer focus, flexibility, initiative, interpersonal effectiveness, technical and professional knowledge, problem analysis, problem solving and adaptable. Demonstrated ability to multi-task successfully.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in art, graphic design, journalism, business administration, marketing, or related field (or commensurate experience).
- One to three years of marketing experience within the professional services sector.
- Experience in an architectural-related field is a plus.
- Strong demonstration of multi-tasking ability.
Computer Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual should be proficient in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.