Sauk Prairie School DistrictSauk Prairie, WI
In an effort to keep up with the increasing enrollment rate, Sauk Prairie School District sought out PRA to perform a district-wide facilities study.
PRA, in partnership with Sauk Prairie District, assessed all District facilities and proposed options for future development. The District decided to move forward with PRA’s recommendation to pursue a $35M referendum that identified building deficiencies as the driving factor. PRA provided the District with graphics, including detailed floor plans of the proposed building options. In addition, PRA attended numerous community engagement sessions to answer questions regarding facility needs.
The $35M referendum passed in 2014, and PRA provided architectural and interior design services to the District for projects resulting from the proposed referendum. Projects included:
- A new 550-student elementary school
- A 250-student, 4K-5th grade addition to Tower Rock Elementary School
- Modernized science labs at the local Middle and High schools
- Safety and mechanical enhancements throughout the District
- Updated facilities that met ADA requirements